I’m so glad you’re here.
The journey back to your authentic self doesn’t need to be a lonely one. Let’s walk together.
Pleasure to meet You
Sara creates a space for her students to emotionally discharge, focus on their internal experience of the poses to find their point of resistance and move past it. Emotional connectedness and a safe space become the catalyst for transformation in her calming presence.
Her most important journey began when she stopped moving about the globe and focused on her internal voyage. She gathered the knowledge gained from the dance world, her multiple yoga teacher trainings and therapy work and channelled it into her unique style of teaching.
When teaching Yin yoga, she seamlessly weaves the magical yet practical guidance of the Chakra system and concepts from the 12 step world – to create a unique path for those in recovery, integrating yoga as an essential tool for self-care.
Known for the precision of her movements and transitions, her spiritually themed Hatha-Vinyasa classes focus on alignment and the importance of conscious movement to facilitate the mind-body-spirit connection.
Yoga Training and Experience
- 200-hour and 300/500-hour Yoga Teacher Training at Uplifted
- Qualified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor – Australian College of Sport and Fitness (ACSF), Sydney, Australia
- Ashtanga yoga Teacher Training – Sachidananda Ashtaga Yoga Shala and practice at Shri K.Patthabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute, Mysore, India
- Yoga Trapeze Instructor – Yoga Teachers College
- Vinyasa yoga Teacher at Art Dance Academy